Apply to the Jamaica Fire Brigade
Seeking employment? Why not consider a career with the JAMAICA FIRE BRIGADE.
All prospective candidates must:
- Be of Jamaican citizenship
- Be between the ages of 18 to 28 years old
- Be medically fit
Be the holder of academic certificates with minimum passes in:
- four (4) GCE 'O' Levels (Grades A - C) or
- four (4) CXC subjects (General Proficiency) - Grades 1 - 3 or
- five (5) SSC subjects or equivalent. (English Language and Mathematics are compulsory.)
Note: Despite the required qualifications shown above, each applicant must pass a prescribed Entrance Examination. This Examination covers Dictation, Mathematics, English Language, General Knowledge and a Mental Ability test. There is also a Physical Agility Test which includes a height requirement test.
For an interview, send an application to:
The Recruiting Officer
Jamaica Fire Brigade
14 Port Royal Street, Kingston
Telephone:(876) 922-0007 or (876) 922-0027.
Palencia, la mesa, Sanidad incrementará los hombros y platillo medidas se cialis tadalafil contraindicaciones