Digicel Jamaica is inviting applications for its Summer Internship Programme (Upper School Students or higher)
Main objective of the Summer Internship Programme:
The Digicel Summer Programme is designed to attract high potential students into the business, and to provide them with real world experience through their placement and participation in key activities of the business.
Overview of the Summer Internship Programme:
We are looking for more than ‘people’ to fill a job today. We are looking for a person with that special potential who possesses the following qualities:
- commitment to succeed
- genuine interest to convert their ‘learnings’ into practical experience in the telecommunications industry
- display a high level of enthusiasm and with a great attitude
- ability to perform effectively in a high-paced dynamic environment while having a balanced approach to work and life.
Academic qualification and experience:
- Five (5) CXC/GCE subjects including Mathematics and English or last report card must average 70% or higher
- Level of student - Grade 10/fourth form or higher
- The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Currently enrolled in a high school, vocational center, community college or tertiary institution
- Jamaican citizen
- Highly recommended by their Principal of their institution, Head of their Department or a Dean of their university
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
Click here to submit your application.